TDI Gas Blender/Advanced Gas Blender, Fremont, OH February 12/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK apologies to the "crew". I didn't think I was out of line since it is not the training forum. Nonetheless, I see your point.

Thanks Bri, and yea Chris I will consider the class at hand.

...will I also earn a debating certificate?

Actually, I can think of several slightly more sane acivities than going north INTO cold, sleet, & snow during the winter months, but this sounds like a very good opportunity to learn something, from a person who knows how to teach it. AND I get to spend a weekend with folks who live in a Vowel State!

Count me in. FL diving will probably be a blowout anyway, so I'll join you folks for a class -- and walk away with a much better understanding of gas mixing and protocols. Thanks to all for arranging this and sending out the notice! To paraphrase Ms Stewart: advanced continuing ed is a good thing.

Hey Chris, you got any extra Weezles?

One lousy thread by a Floridian threatening to attend this class and you guys tighten up like a nun at Mardi Gras. Sheese!

so bring some warm weather up this way when you come up. May even want to bring your drysuit so you can drop a quarter into the Dr. Pepper Machine in Gilboa Quarry. :eyebrow:

Chris

COVCI:
so bring some warm weather up this way when you come up.
Its so cold here I might have to put on sox and long pants before this weekend is over...

COVCI:
so bring some warm weather up this way when you come up. May even want to bring your drysuit so you can drop a quarter into the Dr. Pepper Machine in Gilboa Quarry. :eyebrow:

Chris

I might be in on that drysuit action. I may not be taking the class, but diving?.... Well, let's discuss that. I have a new Cordura drysuit that I am itching to try out! (Along with a LP45 and new DiveRite stage reg).

Back
Top Bottom