Tech training in the area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the advice. I think the rescue then DIR F sounds like the most profitable path at this point. That and getting in the water as often as possible with more experienced divers.

Jeff

TheDivingPreacher:
Thanks for all the advice. I think the rescue then DIR F sounds like the most profitable path at this point.
I talked to someone yesterday that is considering setting up a DIR-F class organized locally. Would you be interested in talking to him?

cornfed:
I talked to someone yesterday that is considering setting up a DIR-F class organized locally. Would you be interested in talking to him?

Thanks,
Yes I am interested in speaking to him. Whether or not I can get in the class will depend on my travel schedule.

Duh! I just went and looked at the schedule. Funny thing about us preachers. We tend to be busy on Sundays :)

TheDivingPreacher:
Duh! I just went and looked at the schedule. Funny thing about us preachers. We tend to be busy on Sundays :)
Funny thing about us non-preachers is we tend to be busy during the week. :wink:

Someone else asked me about the class. I don't have anything to do with setting one up and the individual that was talking to me about setting one up is now AWOL. *shrug* I'll let you know if he resurfaces.

cornfed:
Funny thing about us non-preachers is we tend to be busy during the week. :wink:

Ha ha, well said! Please forgive me, Even though our weeks can be full, the schedule is a little more flexible than a 9-5. :)

Back
Top Bottom