Technical Diving Webinar with John Chatterton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, try to take notes Wendy, I might be stuck at work... :depressed: We had a major power outage in my area & I got called in... It's looking like it might be over, so I might make it, but I'm not sure...

Wow, this was a very interesting webinar. John did a great job and really got his points across very well.

Really informative and it lays out a plan to get to rebreather or at least deep wreck/tek

dudes, i took lots of note, can i read my writing? that is up for grabs...THAT WAS FUN WASNT IT?? people from all over the states and us and John in cuba. that ****ing rocks. i learned a lot...it was the bomb. i was glad to know you all were there. rich, jim and chris i saw you all. if there is anything you think you missed i can go over my scribbles....lotsalove...w

No I'm more of the passive listener. I'm just soaking in as much as I can right now since I've only been certified for a few months. I wouldn't have asked anything other than what anyone else asked anyway. There must have been at least 5 or 6 Dive-NYers there.

I thought it was interesting at the very end when he talked about the futute and HUD masks and the new computers that can measure how efficiently an individual diver is using his gas and recalculate based on that.
Overall it was an intresting look at the path (or different paths) to technical diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom