Technical instructors in the Toronto Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Technician
Care to elaborate on the useless instructor thing.
You can Pm me.
Was also thinking about going trimix.

Not to knock any one down here but I have been taught by both Mike Robertson and Stephane and I can tell you that I found Mr Robertsons ability to get the information and techniques across and embeded into my skull much more effective the Stephane who wonders of topic and I find creates his owm methods instead following IANTD or TDI's strict guide lines. All through his course I just didn't think I was safe nor did I think he was capable of saving my life in a teaching environment at depth.

Ger it right buddy. Steve did not teach Mike through his entire education just a small section.

I fail to see what was wrong with my statement.

Victor did teach Mike for at least some part of his training (fact). A lot of the divers who he "surrounds himself with" were also taught by Victor.

Until recently (and if this has changed it is still not listed on the ucs site) Mike was certified to teach up to Advanced Nitrox. If he has gone further since, good for him.

Mike can teach more than "Advanced Nitrox". He can do cave, Overhead environment, Technical Nitrox, and all of the trimix classes - and blender and etc, etc.

IIRC....He is also qualified to teach instructors up to Trimix.

PADI, IANTD and I think he was talking to TDI as well. I don't know where that went.

Still, he is a really top notch instructor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom