Technical instructors in the Toronto Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steven did not teach Mike. and he is no longer around.

I checked some stuff out...

Victor taught Mike some of his user levels and Larry Green taught him his instructor levels.

Mike can teach IANTD up to Normoxic Trimix and crossed over to TDI and can teach everything that is in thier catalogue.

I don't know which agency he is going to focus on for instructor training. He is playing around with rebreathers, mostly semi closed stuff. Don't know much more about that.

Oh yeah, and he can teach PADI OW too :D

Mike is teaching TDI and it seems that is what he is concentrating on, he is doing a cross over for me and wil be doing all our tech training. Mike is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met
and is well respected in the industry.

Mikey Mikey he's our man if he can't teach you nobody can GOOOOOOO Mikey

Victor signed Mike off on his IANTD Nitrox Instructor rating. Guess that is as far as he got with Victor. I trained with Victor to the Trimix and IT levels. Absolutely BRILLIANT.
I have been told by several sources that Victor is only teaching people that he has taught before. Too bad too. Victor is the best I've ever seen in the water May make exceptions, but, I can't speak for him.

Victors out of the dive business show since his rich wife cut off of funds.

You obviously have no clue about Victor, do you.

Conch, to whom are you addressing your comment?

I am not questioning if Victor is retired, it is the rest of the statement Bowson is making (all the way from Labrador?).
If it's valid, it's valid. But if it's based on nothing more than rumour then I suggest such statements should be kept private, not public.

I do not see why some people delight in attacking others, and when it is based on factless information, even moreso.

If you want to attack Victor in regards to something that relates to diving, let's hear it. If you can find fault in his technique, teaching, or safety record then vent away. If you are attempting to slander his wife Suzanne then that is a different matter.

Back
Top Bottom