Technical instructors in the Toronto Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmmm, troll hunting?

canuckdiver once bubbled...
hmmm, troll hunting?

Well, as of Dec 4, 2002,

Master Chief, Bowson, Techniciany and PeekaBoo have the occupation of Farm Animal Proctologist. So either someone hacked the site and changed their Occupation in their profile, or they are all the same person (or a group of like minded people that know each other).

Since all 3 are similar in their behavior , I would have to go with the same person (or a group of like minded people that know each other).

Troll, Yes!

JeffG once bubbled...

Well, as of Dec 4, 2002,

Master Chief, Bowson, Techniciany and PeekaBoo have the occupation of Farm Animal Proctologist. So either someone hacked the site and changed their Occupation in their profile, or they are all the same person (or a group of like minded people that know each other).

Since all 3 are similar in their behavior , I would have to go with the same person (or a group of like minded people that know each other).

Troll, Yes!

You can add "blabermouth" to the list also, Farm Animal Proctologist is the occupation that is listed for this person also.

Also has the same MO

taz22 once bubbled...

You can add "blabermouth" to the list also, Farm Animal Proctologist is the occupation that is listed for this person also.

Also has the same MO

Yea, and their all (or the 1 person) from Ontario, Giving Canadians a bad name:upset:

Hey dive buddys, I hope you don't mind if I try to turn this back to diving. I notice one of the addresses (JeffG's ) being from Edmonton. Does anyone know of good diving arround the Edmonton area (a friend of mine just moved there). Info on local dive sites would be appreciated. Is he going to have to go to BC?

Bubble Boy once bubbled...
Hey dive buddys, I hope you don't mind if I try to turn this back to diving. I notice one of the addresses (JeffG's ) being from Edmonton. Does anyone know of good diving arround the Edmonton area (a friend of mine just moved there). Info on local dive sites would be appreciated. Is he going to have to go to BC?

Short Answer (Go to BC): Yes (but with WestJet, budget hotels you can get 4 days of diving for ~$700-$800 Can

Long Answer:

You can dive in the Jasper Park, Banff (old town/bridge under water in Lake Miniwonka (sp)), and there is a Wreck in Waterton National Park and Some of the lakes have some stuff and dive clubs associated with them.

PM me if you want the really gory details

You have some very bad information. Matt has his TriMix instructors cert. Also he has NEVER sent anyone on a camber ride. I took his Deco course and dive with many people that took his deco course at other times. Everyone is well trained and has their head together. Other than you I have never heard of any bad reports from Matt and I've been dealing with them for well over a year and diving with people from all over ontario.

I also know of 3 people personaly that have their TriMix card signed off by Matt. They are all very happy with the course provided and I will be doing my TriMix with him in the spring.

I think that before posting a negative remark you best get your facts straight and *NOT* pass on hearsay...

PeekaBoo once bubbled...
CAUTION

My understanding is that MATT fron Dans dive shop is not yet qualified to teach trimix because he is still in his apprentice stage. He also has a history of taking his students on chamber rides. I would strongly suggest you check up on his personal training history profile at the training agency he is to be with, either it be IANTD ot TDI. I say this not to knock him down, but I have only heard scary things about Matt. I would suggest you get in touch with Johnathan Brooks who also teaches TDI out of St Cathrines and who is qualified in all the right places with an increadable positive profile to boot.

PeekABoo

Welcome to the club.......If you reread the previous thread you will find that Masterchief, peekaboo and others are or appear to be the same person......sh*t disturber, happy you came on board to defend Matt's honour and reputation........Matt glad you were able to defend yourself also..................And no to those who may be womdering, I know neither Matt or daisho....just glad to see some level headed individuals in the conversation......:boom:

I've read this thread from begining to end and personally knowing the top guns at IANTD and TDI made a few calls to find out just what Matts qualifications were to settle all your nerves on this topic. Matt is only allowed to teach up to Normoxic levels. Weather he is a good instructor or not is an individuals opinion and like all student you either love your teacher or hate him.

Thank you

HIDBOY

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom