Tenneco Towers 12/18 b'day dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Added to first post. Please all check if you name is on there, sometime early next week i will confirm numbers and weather with AM2.

Do we have an OW-cert only divers? I know Jenny and my roommate Jeff are, but have nitrox (or soon to) for BT. Just wondering if anyone else. I have sent off an email just to check if they require AOW or other such things for the dive - i should hope not and i know these two have done more deep diving than i have! :wink:

Oh it wasnt for you coming or not, more that i put people's actual names behind their psuedonymns (sp?) and with your and Marvel there is no need :wink: I will take it away if you like though.

That's boat parade day, but you'll be nowhere NEAR it. Marvel, you won't be able to get across the bridge again until late, so make your plans! I wish I could do the towers again... only been once at night. They didn't ask for my aow card... I only had my nitrox card with me. Have a BLAST on your birthday!!!! Somebody post pictures!

Walter:
Simon, you know my name, there's no need for a ?.
No i meant it like
Simbrooks = Simon
Walter = Walter (oh its already there, why type it again, not NY you know :wink: )
Mike Jacobs = Mike - oh its already there. Shame you cant go Mike

Just my strange sense of humour, how about we just go dive??? :wink:

Edited the first post to include my name. Whoo Hoo! Got a sitter for Hermit Crab, and I am ready!

Scuba_Jenny:
Edited the first post to include my name. Whoo Hoo! Got a sitter for Hermit Crab, and I am ready!
Heh heh, my thread and you are going moving, editing and messing with, oh not so happy! I cleaned up the numbering and format of the post, oh a man's work is never done around here :wink:

Well done on the sitter stuff, glad you can come.

I've been pretty busy of late, and haven't had much time to peruse the board.

But of course I'm in.

Marc

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom