TexasMike's Birthday Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK we have the date. Mike's 35th birthday is November 22nd.
The party date :Saturday November 24th.
The Place : we're working on it ..stayed tuned
The time :8PM till sunrise
The general area : Dallas
We will need to know who plans on going so we can set a BIG Texas size table up at the restaurant. TomV get your Babysitter now. I want to meet everyone! And Mike wants lots of presents. I hope we have a great turn out.
Zagnut, and I are working on the place. Any help will be grabbed up and used, so be careful if you volunteer!
So who's going????
PS I'm going to ask King N to make it so Mike can't get into this thread after today. So we can plan everything without him seeing it. (The King can do things like that)
:sunny:

;-0 I'm gonna be out of town! That's Thanksgiving weekend.

Darn it Tabatha! Then how in the heck am I gonna get "to put you to bed earlier" ?!?!??!? And I was looking forward to that!

Sorry you won't be there...you are always fun to hang out with. And a great dive buddy! :1st: We're gonna miss ya!

Yes,
I should have mentioned that. It is Thanksgiving weekend. That's why I'll be in town. Visiting the Texas relatives. So sorry you can't make it QT. You'll be missed.

Natasha - you swing a deal for me to fly there and I'm there.:D It's not our (Canada's) Thanksgiving -- but to get to meet the Texas crowd, I'd take the time off.

Otherwise;-0 ;-0 ;-0

You Texas fellows seem to have a lot of fun down there. I've never been to Texas before. Maybe I'll have to plan a trip down there sometime and hook with you Swamp divin' folks.

I will be up in Dallas myself that weekend as my family will be getting together for Thanksgiving at my brother's house near SMU. On Thursday, it will be the family thing, then after that, I may stay up there until Sunday. Would love to join ya!

Yeah you can probably count us in. Natasha, let me know if I can help.
Let me know what I need to do. At least I don't have the pager that weekend.

Cavern... we'll miss ya.

Yall don't forget. Everything is big in Texas. Including the parties.

Tom

Natasha and I were talking and she said she preferred finding a place with a good atmosphere over a BBQ cafeteria type place. She asked about any Restaurant/Brewery places. I mentioned the Coppertank Brewery in Deep Ellum. It's a Club/Bar/Restaurant/Microbrewery. She seemed to like the idea of that. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but it's a pretty cool place. How does that sound to you all? If you all have any other ideas, we're open to suggestions. I'll get back with you on directions and address and such if that's what we decide on. Tom, Corsair & Seawolf, you will have to help me remember who all is in the DFW area and help me round 'em up.

RSVP in this thread as soon as you can so we know how many to make the reservations for(wherever we chose to go).

Natasha, let us know when Mike can't read this thread anymore. :)

I haven't heard back from the KING yet, so MIke is still free to roam around in here. Be careful ..what you say!
I left a message at the Copper Tank for Sylvia today. She is the head of the group department.
The place sounds perfect. I'll let you know when she calls back.
So far going ...
Zag & wife ( is it Kathleen)
Tom & wife( is it Michelle) or did I make you guys swingers?
Natasha & husband He does have a name ..not Butch or Jeb.. but David ..
Mitch
Mike
DivingGal..how much are you willing to $$$$$ spend. Sadly, Thanksgiving is a big holiday here so the prices go up and not down ...but maybe from there you can do better. Try American since Dallas is the hub city. We'd lovvvvvve for you to join us.
So eight so far, for sure?
Mitch glad you're going!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom