TexasMike's Birthday Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't tell them, but the truth is :nono:
I'm 5'1" 400 lbs, have a wart on the end of my nose, walk with a large stick, and have bad breath. Oh yeah I forgot to mention the pimples on my tongue, and the hair on my back.
You'll see for yourself soon.
:sunny:

I'm so jealous! You guys get to have fun and I'm stuck with relatives. Oh well maybe next time. I'll miss all of ya'll

Don't think the wife and I will get to make it either due to the families we visit each Turkey Day, but we'll be celebrating in spirit,
let's see, that's Natasha, Texas Mike, Cat diver, ScubaTexas:jester: and his wife, Brenda(bembi) all at the end of November.....wow

hmmmm....

So far, the only confirmed ones are:

Me (I had better show up, right? :egrin: )
Natasha,
Tom V
Michelle V
Grand Master Iggie D (maybe)
Zagnut
Zagnette (Kathleen)

That all??! Or did I forget someone? Des?? Larry? DeadEye?

Tom,

Your signature line reminded me... I'll check the Stars Schedule and see about getting some tickets for a game. Any preferred opposing team?

I've been reading up on all the cool new forums and running out of steam before I get this far. War & Peace didn't take that much time and effort.

I think we'll be in Mexico. We usually head down at Thanksgiving for an el cheeepico weekend vacation. Then again, once Barbara finds out about our Drysuit course I'll probably need a Flying Saucer to dodge the bullets.

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.....

Company business looks like it will require me to be in Houston the week before, during, and after Thanksgiving.

Plus, it looks like all the ladies who will be there are already spoken for......

Deadeye

Back
Top Bottom