Thank you all for your friendly advice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by DivingGal
So if we bring our own gear, can we play in the pool too?

Not only can you swim in our pool, I happen to make the BEST frozen margaritas on Long Island. I am also a pretty good cook! Come on down. It will give me a reason to have a hell of a party!!!!

ScubaWidow,
I've made it coast to coast on just under 36 hours before. I had a modified Mitsubishi Starion Turbo Rally car. Got two tickets... both were written for 99's but I was clocked at 159mph in a 55, and at 155 in a 55. No one else was around except for the police officers hiding in the bushes... LOL!

I used to live on Long Island by the way... Dix Hills.

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
ScubaWidow,
I've made it coast to coast on just under 36 hours before. I had a modified Mitsubishi Starion Turbo Rally car. Got two tickets... both were written for 99's but I was clocked at 159mph in a 55, and at 155 in a 55. No one else was around except for the police officers hiding in the bushes... LOL!

I used to live on Long Island by the way... Dix Hills.

What a small world, what are the chances of you being from around here! We live on the South Shore.
As for those police officers hiding in the bushes, well I must confess, I am apart of that organization. Have been for 14 years, but I work with victims of domestic violence and child abuse. No ticket writing for me!!!!!!!!!!

Do you get to carry a gun and call for Swat team backup?

You know it's funny... I went through the service intending to be a police officer upon completion only to be derailed by my other half at the time. Crazy how life has those little offramps, and then those huge detours isn't it!

Instead of boarding the Blue Escape in two hours to dive the Yukon, and the Pt Loma Kelp Beds, I could be knocking on Warhammer's door and arresting him for unauthorized disposal of untreated sewage! LOL!

Do you get to carry a gun and call for Swat team backup?

You know it's funny... I went through the service intending to be a police officer upon completion only to be derailed by my other half at the time. Crazy how life has those little offramps, and then those huge detours isn't it!

Instead of boarding the Blue Escape in two hours to dive the Yukon, and the Pt Loma Kelp Beds, I could be knocking on Warhammer's door and arresting him for unauthorized disposal of untreated sewage! LOL!

Sorry to hear you were derailed. That stinks!! As far as firearms, yes I do carry. Maybe I should save this part for the "COP BOARD" (LOL)- don't want to bore the viewers!

I doubt if Mario minds now that we was "derailed". Sounds like he has a pretty cushy (or should I say "wet") life now!

Originally posted by SCUBA WIDOW
Originally posted by DivingGal
So if we bring our own gear, can we play in the pool too?

Not only can you swim in our pool, I happen to make the BEST frozen margaritas on Long Island. I am also a pretty good cook! Come on down. It will give me a reason to have a hell of a party!!!!

You have just said one my favorite things -- frozen margaritas. But you have me confused was that two rights then a left - or a right then left. . . . oh well just put out the warning to your buddies on the road, one crazy Canuk on the road and to take suitable precautions! :D

Haha, LOL! I don't consider life "cushy" until my only concern is making more room for Italian exotics in the garage. Hey a guy can dream can't he! :D

Haha, LOL! I don't consider life "cushy" until my only concern is making more room for Italian exotics in the garage. Hey a guy can dream can't he! :D

DREAM! DREAM! DREAM! Now a reality check!! haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom