Thank you all for your friendly advice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by scubaman40
Originally posted by Mario S Caner
Haha, LOL! I don't consider life "cushy" until my only concern is making more room for Italian exotics in the garage. Hey a guy can dream can't he! :D

DREAM! DREAM! DREAM! Now a reality check!! haha

Sorry Mario, the prior message was from Scuba Widow, not Scubaman40. I forgot to switch over................

Originally posted by King_Neptune
Well, that's a new one ...

A "Cross-Poster" .... Is that anything like a "Cyber Cross-Dresser"?

hehe

=-)

Dear Neptune, I was simply being honest in identifying myself. I could have left my husbands username but thought it was the right thing to do!

Scuba Widow,

I was just teasing you ... I was just trying to let ya know that we wouldn't have thought badly if you had posted with the wrong nick name, we all have done silly things like that before, at least I know I have, hehe.

And I look kinda funny in LadyDiver's Mermaid outfit!!

... LOL

=-)

Originally posted by King_Neptune
Scuba Widow,

I was just teasing you ... I was just trying to let ya know that we wouldn't have thought badly if you had posted with the wrong nick name, we all have done silly things like that before, at least I know I have, hehe.

And I look kinda funny in LadyDiver's Mermaid outfit!! ... LOL

I bet you would look really sweet in a mermaid outfit!
I also appreciate your humor.................... lol

Scuba Widow (Scubaman40's other 1/2)

Hello this is Ben , I was wondering who knew Billy Clubb and is he a good instructor? I am going to get certified here soon, thank you for your time. My e-mail address is ben2471@hotmail.com if anyone would get in touch with me, thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom