Thanks for a new beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracker

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I would like to thank Scubaboard for giving me the motivation and the reality check that I needed to kick my alcohol addiction and get back to being a real person again. It's been about a year since my last post, because I offended a board member with my drunken rudeness. I wish this person another happy birthday from the bottom of my sober heart this time. I have started my own company, am buying a complete set of gear tomorrow, and taking OW lessons again next month because it has been so long. Thanks again to all members of the board. Any thing is attainable if you want it bad enough. Dive on.

Tracker,

We are glad that you are back, as a new and better "you"! Good luck on your new activities, and with a new and better life!

R. Davie
Scuba Board Staff

"It takes what it takes" I've heard. Good on ya' for improving your life. :thumb:

Welcome back.. Glad you are taking life "one day at a time"....

:14: welcome....

I signed onto this board...as I just noticed...back in April 2005. Just never got here myself. Nice to meet you....I peeked at your profile...where's that photo taken?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom