The best dives: Dario at Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hired Muscle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I have two more days to dive before we have to pack up and fly north. Nonetheless, I wanted to go ahead and share our excellent experience with other SB members. We have done the best dives on the island, and we have not even had to ask. We started diving at the Southern most sites, and we have gone to Barracuda (at the extreme north) for the past three days. The current at Barracuda has been between one and two knots, which is so rare that we keep going back for more. Our dives have been incredible.

Dario at Aldora is one of the best DM with whom I have ever been diving, which is an impressive distinction. I know everyone has their own preferences, but we highly recommend Dario and Aldora. They let you dive to your skill level, and they work to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.

I will definitely look forward to coming back to Coz because of the experience. I cannot say enough about Dario so I will just say that he is a great DM and a great person. I could not ask for more. We feel very lucky to have spent a week with him and a great group of other divers who we now consider friends.

Looking forward to getting wet with Dario in about 2.5 weeks. Your post has me drooling. How's San Juan running? Mmmmmmmmm.... San Juan....
Sooooo ready to be diving CZM.

Couldn't agree more. I dove with Dario for most of two weeks last year and the entire week this year. I have two more trips planned with Aldora in the next year and have requested Dario.

I'll have to try to remember to show him this thread... Everyone likes the occasional pat on the back! :cool2:

Last edited:
yes dario was gr8 and so were you. it was a pleasure diving with you.

---------- Post added ----------

had dario again today. that guy is the adrian gonzales of diving, what eyesight. he sees things that i have a hard time finding even when he is pointing to them.
drift is still almost nothing. did bricks and santa rosa today.

I agree, Dario is one of the best. Dove with him and Dinora last year; exceptionally solid team. However, Julio and/or Ali are also individually every bit as awesome, maybe even better for the more adventurous or technical. Julio in particlar has a very detailed knowledge of the idiosyncrasies of every dive site, and is very good at making sure the group is always exposed to the optimum profile for the conditions.

Needless to say all of these guys are absolutely top-notch guides, and I always feel very fortunate to get to dive with any of them. Add a team of excellent captains, fast boats, HP Steel 120s, and perfect in-town location, and it's pretty easy to see why Aldora is my favorite op on the island.

Last edited:
Sal, will be in Coz starting June 24. Will you still be there? :blinking:

Hi Gary!
Yep! I will be on-island until July 24. Making it another long trip this year - a tad longer than before. :D
It'll be great to see you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom