The best stand alone Pressure Gauge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With the advent of computers there are probably thousands of analog gauge consoles out there that have perfectly serviceable SPGs. For instance, when I decided to add a backup analog SPG to my AI computer setup, I simply removed the SPG element from an old Scubapro console. This is no doubt the same SPG that Scubapro sold separately - it has 0-5000 psi with 100 psi increments. There is a spiral that changes from yellow to orange to red as the pressure nears 0. Nice thing about this design is you can still read the pressure easily even when below 500 psi.

The console was some type of flexible plastic and all you need to do is forcefully bend the plastic to remove the gauge. 5 minutes of work and I had myself a new SPG!! (well maybe not new, but essentially the same as new)

LSDeep:
excellent point! in top of that i like to have an accurate gauge - means it says 900psi, my tank has 900psi.

Picky, picky...

tribaltim:
I am in the market for a Pressure Gauge now that I have a D6. I was wondering if their is one that just seems to stick out.

Also does anyone make a digital Pressure Gauge? (Single Console)

Thanks Tim

Salvo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom