The Big Apple checking in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yuro002

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all, I would first like to say that I have always had a fascination with underwater photography, and looking at the pics on this site led me to the forums, which in turn got me interested in actually trying diving myself.

I say thanks to all of you, because I just got back from Dutch Springs, PA this weekend with my OW cert. I had a blast, most fun I've had in forever. Just what I needed was another expensive, life long interest. :biggrin:

I'm going to try to squeeze in a few more classes towards my AOW before the season gets too cold. Also looking at my first set of gear, leaning BP/W from reading hours of posts on here. Again, thanks, and glad to be here.

Welcome to Scuba Board. Congratulations on your recent OW. SB is a great site chock full of information about gear, trips and training. Lots of friendly members who share your interest of diving.

Stop by the Dive NY forum of SB which has many local divers who dive Dutch Springs, NJ wrecks and LI. We do spend time online chatting with each other when we can't dive together.

Dive NY - ScubaBoard

Hi & welcome. You're not too different from me and not much more advanced than I either.
I look forward to reading your experiences and maybe diving with you one day as I'm not far at all from Brooklyn.

Welcome to the madness. Join us in the DNY section - great group of peope ... despite what others say :wink:

As for gear - we have opinions galore :D

Henrik

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom