The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One last question and you all can have the thread back. What park (night dive) are we referring? As Joystershell knows my geography knowledge starts to wane south of Lantana...

Phil Foster Park, at the east side of Blue Heron Blvd and the intercoastal. :D

And, btw, that's NORTH of Lantana! :mooner:

One last question and you all can have the thread back. What park (night dive) are we referring? As Joystershell knows my geography knowledge starts to wane south of Lantana...

Then no excuses, Carmen meant to post in the Blue Heron (Phil Foster Park) thread.

Last edited:
Yesterday... I went diving with this guy:

DSC_00464.JPG

This guy:

DSC_00473.JPG

and This Guy:

DSC_00571.JPG

To rid the reef of some unsightly crustaceans. We weren't having too much luck, except for our Hero

(this guy)
DSC_00413.JPG

who had found a few of said unsightly crustaceans on the first dive on the MV Castor.

So not having much luck in the lobster department, we happened along a grapNel with a long length of rope attached to it. This was quite a fortunate find, and was duly lift bagged to safety aboard the Explorer

DSC_00355.JPG

The End.

Yes, Phil Foster Park in is in my proverabial briar patch. I have several questions here.

With the most spectacular diving in the country directly 1/2 to the east who in their right mind would organize a dive shop charter trip to the intercoastal waterway? I have wondering this since joining SB Dec, 2008 constantly scatching my head every time I encounter the BHB thread. I will be the first to cocede it's a dandy place for OW class shallow dives, photographers dialing in their equipment and GUE divers doing S drills and bag shoots. However, the Breakers Reef is freaking ideal for a night dive! Lastly, the only reason they require a permit IMO is to stage increased police coverage for cover fire. :)

Last edited:

DSC_00464.JPG

This guy:

DSC_00473.JPG

and This Guy:

DSC_00571.JPG

To rid the reef of some unsightly crustaceans. We weren't having too much luck, except for our Hero

(this guy)
DSC_00413.JPG

who had found a few of said unsightly crustaceans on the first dive on the MV Castor.

So not having much luck in the lobster department, we happened along a grapNel with a long length of rope attached to it. This was quite a fortunate find, and was duly lift bagged to safety aboard the Explorer

DSC_00355.JPG

The End.

Great pictures!

If you guys want to catch lobster come visit your brethern to the north. Here are two links of the past two weeks. Scott

YouTube - Oct hyp

Palm Beach October 11th - Spearboard Spearfishing Community

Kevin didn't have to grapple with the grapnel very much.

It's a good thing I didn't forget my liftbag :D

Hey... I had my liftbag.

yesterday.

OK AWESOME PIC's KEV!!!! All my gear is going to be here next Wednesday :) and its on!! HAHA Beautiful thread by the way. I'm going to be checking in regularly now. Hi guys, I'm Maya....Whats this about voting for you? Fill me in guys.....

Hey Maya! Welcome to the thread! I hope your courses are going well, and that you will have some time to dive soon!

DSC_00464.JPG

This guy:

DSC_00473.JPG

and This Guy:

DSC_00571.JPG

(this guy)
DSC_00413.JPG

DSC_00355.JPG

The End.

Great pics Howard! Thanks for posting them! I think there's some sort of distortion in your lens though that's making my gut look big.

Kevin didn't have to grapple with the grapnel very much.

It's a good thing I didn't forget my liftbag :D

I had mine too, in fact I was reaching for it when you offered me yours. Thanks man!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom