The FBI took my salvage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick, obviously you don't follow Desperate Housewives. ...all kinds of secrets are down there.

The FBI interogated my daughter and I after 9-11 about an Iranian we bought a parrot from. It is a long story, but we went to his place with him and he had satellite dishes pointed everywhere, no furniture, told us very soon there would be "a new world order" and showed us some freshly minted coins and said that we would all be on one currency. And some other stuff....long story short..he paid cash every first of the month and after 9-11 was gone and left a brand new Mercedes behind. They asked us all kind of questions. "was he doctor -lawyer smart, or street smart..." "did he have any groceries or laundry there" etc. It was kind of exciting. Of course, I was checking out his mail since I am on the nosey side.
We call it the terrorist bird and wonder if he has a chip inside. I was amazed at how fast we graduated to the "Farci-speaking" agent. I told a lot of people about the bizarre nature of the experience BEFORE 9-11 and afterwards people told the FBI and they made us help look for the building. One thing about the FBI, they tend to ask questions, not answer them.

Oh, and of course, we got a big lecture about not getting in cars with strangers.

scubaaaronh:
I called back and asked what the story was and they said nothing else claimed. when i asked about getting the stuff not claimed they siad they had disposed of it. Makes you not want to say a word.

He wasn't diving but my oldest son found a high end Ipod last week. Drop by the local detachment and informed them. They checked for reports of any lost, ran the serial through the stolen log and nothing anywhere. Rather than leave it, he left his info and told them to call if anyone claimed it. They told him if they didn't call in 30 days, he should consider it his. Now he just needs a charger.

RocketMan:
So Rick what's next...finding D B Cooper and/or his cash. Oh, if you find the cash let us know.

I'm quite sure Rick has no knowledge of Mr. Coopers whereabouts.

What?

What are you staring at me like that for?

Jimmy Hoffa maybe?

Didn't cooper bail out in Oregon?

By most accounts he bailed out somewhere around the Columbia river between Washington and Oregon, on the way to mexico. Rick, let us know when you find the $$$.

Jake

catherine96821:
The FBI interogated my daughter and I after 9-11 about an Iranian we bought a parrot from.

Catherine, that line, out of context, just sounds really funny. Would make a good, (weird), sig line.

yea, well the whole thing was pretty entertaining.

but that line makes it all worth while...haha

jviehe:
A little liberty is the price you pay for security. And dont give me that Franklin BS.

It was't BS then and you better believe it ain't now.

Stan

Back
Top Bottom