The full DRY monty for under $2000 ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orcatwiggy:
I want to get everything including undergarments for $2000 or less. This would ideally include enough variety on unders to satisfy year round diving in the northeast, i.e. Rhode Island.

I have a Foka 2000 dry suit from Sepa in Italy (www.sepadiver.com). It is a copy of the DUI design, with internal suspenders, telescoping torso and diagonal zipper. Quality is excellent. List price is EUR 980, but this includes Italian VAT, so actual price will be close to 20% less. The price includes custom fitting - they do not have off the rack sizes. This should leave you with plenty of cash for underwear! They will ship anywhere. I have bought a lot of stuff from them, and they have always been very helpful and efficient.

I am using my Foka suit for year-round diving in the Lake of Geneva, and I have not had any problems so far, except for a ripped wrist seal that was entirely my fault.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom