The O must be done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your on the list Ben. Looks like me and you, truck1 is a maybe and Larry has mentioned it so he is a maybe as well. There are a couple of other maybes to ad to the list so it looks like we are on our way to a full boat. woohoo.

Put me down as a most definitely maybe, possibly hopeful, good chance, high probability, and of course, YES!! I'm IN!! :wink: It's On like Donkey Kong!!! :D

Thanks!
For some reason I was thinking the Oriskany was further south. My bad. I'll have to go another time.

Your in Zardoz. TDP if you want on the boat that is fine. Its going to be a long drive to go from Orlando to Pensicola for the day though. Thats why we are doing a weekend trip. Its 7 hours from Tampa so I'm thinking it will be the same from there if not longer.

The list so far is
Me
Polarbear Ben
Zardoz
scobahdood
truck1
Jesse
TDP (maybe)
If you want in on this don't worry. I have a line on a second boat so we should be good. I will have to have definates from people in the next couple weeks so I can get rooms booked.

The list is on the previous page. I think were gonna need another boat. I haven't heard back from my dive shop as to how many they have interested in the trip. This could be a pretty big group.

The list is on the previous page. I think were gonna need another boat. I haven't heard back from my dive shop as to how many they have interested in the trip. This could be a pretty big group.

Like I said, you guys are a great motivator! That should not be an issue at all.

Just curious, what are the average water temps for the Gulf in November?

Last year we were wearing 3/2s well into November. Today there was no thermocline :D and temps were at 81. Vis was 80+. Let's keep it that way for the next two months. In my humble opinion, it was the best we have had since March. Keep you fingers crossed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom