The O must be done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year we were wearing 3/2s well into November. Today there was no thermocline :D and temps were at 81. Vis was 80+. Let's keep it that way for the next two months. In my humble opinion, it was the best we have had since March. Keep you fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info!

Do we need to send you any info for the spots or do we have to call ourselves?

I'm still working out the details on that. I will have you an answer Monday afternoon. I'm going to try to have it set up so you can just call them with your info but with the amount of divers we have they were wanting me to do a contract with them. I am going to call Monday and get it all worked out and then I will post the results of the conversation so you know what to do from there.

Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to make this trip. I’m very disappointed, as I’ve been really looking forward to diving the O. Maybe next time.

More Bad News. I've been suprised lately on a early request for down payments on 2009 dive trips and I do not have the money to go up in Nov. Sorry I will have to back out.

-Ben

All right well. I have some bad news. There have been a couple of drop outs and I am having issues with the trip as well. So I think I am just going to cancel the trip all together. I hate to have to do it those of you that were planning on going but I need to postpone. Hopefully I will be able to set something up after the first of the year. Again y'all I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

When you guys start thinking of getting this trip together in the future feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I live here in Pensacola and have been on most of the charter boats here. I might be able to steer you in the direction of what you are looking for. I must say though you are on the right track with MBT, they are a great shop.

Its not the end of the world. She is not going anywhere.

Maybe you just want to try something closer to home that weekend? That might get a better turnout. That was my thing with this trip, it was just too far for that weekend. I know your goal was the 'O, but any diving has to be better than no diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom