The Philippines Promotion Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to El Dorado in 3 months.....can't wait. 2 weeks of "torture"

Nice Zee.

Here Ce4jesus, this is Apo Island:
2206562266_60b1c1ecea_b.jpg

University of the Philippines Diliman. Quezon City. This is during Christmas when they close the main road.
2206564942_1b24fd346c_b.jpg

Barracuda Lake cove, Coron. Spoon and I didn't want to wait for the Bangka to dock so we jumped in and swam the rest of the way...
2205768631_ba43908016_b.jpg

...and stopped by to take pics along the way:
2206558908_c1dbd241d4.jpg

For more coron pics, click here to see my gallery and here for the dive trip report.

Going to Donsol to swim with the whalesharks? Stop by Legaspi to check out Mt. Mayon Volcano. Viewed at certain angles it shows an almost perfect cone.
2206534636_958e7ef0ef_b.jpg

Puraran Beach, Catanduanes. The most eastern point of Luzon where you can surf. A place that is completely underdeveloped (basic necessities, no a/c), away from the crowds, and an adventure to get to:
2206536094_b5045285d3_b.jpg

Crater Lake, Taal Volcano. Taal Volcano is a volcano inside a volcano:
2207688688_c96af4c972_b.jpg

To get here we had to drive down the outer mountain ridge, take a boat across the outer lake, then horse back ride up to the top of the inner ridge.

Here's one for Phil - conservation in action. Teaching ex-dynamite fishers how to become divers then eventually divemasters for tourists. This is on Verde Island, the center of the center of marine biodiversity in the world:
2206572282_97f6790b08.jpg

For more information click here or google verde island, conservation international.

And of course, this is the PI, and as Matt showed there are some eccentric things you see. This is in Binangonan port: :)
2205755419_9778ba0284_b.jpg

Smart double occupation though...

That's it for now. Jeeze I love this place.

IMG_1923.JPG

Orchids from Madia-As that will go around the hotel.

Thanks Chip.... I think I need a countdown timer just to stay sane.

so where is "Binangonan port "??
me neither.... will stick to SMB so don't need ice.....

whay they call it "Chocolate Hills"???

chocolate hills- because those hills turn chocolate brown during summer.

Back
Top Bottom