The Philippines Promotion Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks jag. never paid much attention to its pool and havent been to that area at night. nice!

here's some shots of boracay tropics pool and cabanas.

PC240006.jpg

PC230162.jpg

@ Jigs: Yep, Shangri-La, Mactan. You definitely get for what you pay for over there. Awesome Boracay resort shots.

@ Pak: yeah, the whole Leyte area is pretty cool to go around. Lots of history around the place. When I went it was raining pretty bad and my camera was running low on batteries.

@ Jag: I love the Don Bosco pizza!

Correigidor is a great place to check out for the WWII stuff. It always gives me tingles when I see this plaque:
Correigidor_plaque.JPG

Please excuse the shoddy old school SLR pic.

Gun battery:
Gun_2.JPG

I'll post more tomorrow, I'll see if I can dig up some San Juanico Bridge pics (N. Leyte/Samar).

semi-exclusive sandbar in manamoc island, northern palawan

2211081459_fc18d6b0c0_o.jpg

@jag: will be trying that italian place. what would you highly recommend?

semi-exclusive sandbar in manamoc island, northern palawan

2211081459_fc18d6b0c0_o.jpg

@jag: will be trying that italian place. what would you highly recommend?
recommend? the pizza... don't know what toppings you want... but the pizza is wood-fired, it's fantastic...

the pasta too...

and the gelato is to die for...

the ensaymada is cheap and melts in your mouth and accumulates in your thighs...

damn... have to go visit that co-ed school in makati once again...

Jag

Iris, you need to post your awesome pics when you went on that 2 week field work thing. You had some great shots!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom