The things that people will try to sell...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott Riemer:
What'd the seller have to say?
I also asked questions ot the seller and bidder. I'll let you know if they respond.

NightWish:
You might also want to msg the lone bidder on that thing also, the bidder has a low feedback rating so they might be just as misinformed...
As noble as that may seem you may end up in trouble with ebay if you do that. Not sure on that but you do have to log in to PM someone so if I were the seller and someone withdrew a bid because someone else had sent an email I might have a legit beef. Hopefully the ebay people know dive gear and realize how bogus this auction is.

Maybe the bidder could slap a boot on it so it'll stand up and make a table lamp out of it. A drill, sharp bit, some wire, and a visit to the local hardware's electrical dept. voila - table lamp.

any other suggestions?

So upset, I could have owned my first tank, only went for $20.00 too.............

use it for your scuba diving pet, it makes a perfect first set up for fluffy!!!

You're all laughing but if not for shipping I'd take a chance on most steel tanks, especially for $20. The last one I bought at a flea market for about that price was 15 years out of hydro but still held 300 PSI of air. Passed it's hydro with flying colors too. The valve alone may be worth that.

yknot:
You're all laughing but if not for shipping I'd take a chance on most steel tanks, especially for $20. The last one I bought at a flea market for about that price was 15 years out of hydro but still held 300 PSI of air. Passed it's hydro with flying colors too. The valve alone may be worth that.

Yeah, if it were a SCUBA tank... The problem is it's not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom