The view out my window(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know how to pick em, UP. Look at that view... only a select few are lucky enough to have a west-facing wall of windows looking at nothing but sky and hills.

I'm very jealous :wink:

Clouds is what makes 'em so purdy! Great shots Kronos n Diverbuoy.

I was going to take a westward view sunrise shot out the window this am and post it... the sun had already lit up the east side of Mt. Rainer to the south (14,000ft elevation) and was just starting to hit the Olympic range to the west... Puget Sound was filled with fog and a solitary plume of steam ascended out of it from the mill in Everett.

But I was in the middle of posting something to Scuba Board and when I turned again a few minutes later a big bank of fog had risen between here and there.

Cripes... I love clouds... but not when they don't stay up in the sky where they belong!!!

Superb!!!

we had an excellent sunset tonight, the sky was a bright gold and it graduated to midnight blue, didn't have my camera at work so i was well cheesed off!

clive francis once bubbled...
i think it would have added more to the picture if you could see the trees/tree line more clearly
I just don't know how to make that happen... the light from the sunset was so intense it just blackened out any foreground.

Here is a pic cropped to panorama that sorta shows the tree line:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom