The view out my window(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but the tree line shows up better. I'm not sure how to get both the foreground and the sky to work together.

btw... the Boeing 747 assembly building in Everett WA is on the far ridge just above the third tree from the left. (I can see the building with my telescope.) Puget Sound lies between that ridge and the Olympic Mountains in the background.

Nice photos, guys.

Here is one chez-moi. Took this one at some property I acquired on the Gulf of Mexico. I keep my boat here on a lift. The little structure is a "fish camp", still seen out in the Gulf.

http://www.npr-florida.com/sunset2.jpg

P.S.: My photo has not been color altered in photoshop (can't say the same about several I see posted. :D)

Brings back memories of the PNW...sitting in the zodiac after diving Orcas/Sucia/Patos...swigging a cold Henry Weinhard and munching a fresh rock scallop, watching the beautiful scenery.

Those were the salad days...

No Henry's or scallops here in TX.

cyklon_300 once bubbled...
diving Orcas/Sucia/Patos
Have you ever been on the hook in Shallow Bay or Fox Cove on the west side of Sucia when the sun went down?

Scott.... you'd have to see the colors here to understand.

I liked the first one better! :)

clive francis once bubbled...
did you scan these, as they looked grainy?
I bought a Toshiba something or other at Costco so I could post pictures... and it is supposed to be 2.2 megapixels. After taking the pictures I resized them in the photo program so they wouldn't be such large files to upanddown load. I noticed the graininess too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom