Theme 02 - 15 June: Happy Couples

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is why we have so many crabs at the jetties :D.

crabcouple.jpg

These are very nice pics, but I'm wondering ... how are y'all getting pics into the thread without the gallery?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Here are mine two Clowns

Clownfish-2386.jpg

Ciao

Larry, you might want to resize those pictures that you've posted.
They are HUGE!!!!! and totally mess up the format of this page.

Yeah, I don't know why they came out so big. They're supposed to be like 4x6, but they're picking up from photobucket in a bigger size. All the new ones I'm putting up are 480 by 640 and like 1.5x2, and they're coming out right. I don't know if I can resize them for the page they're already on. Anybody? Maybe I can resize them in photobucket and they'll be right on the page here?

I resized them to 25% in photobucket, lets see if it worked.

Didn't seem to make a difference. Once they're picked up, they must stay the same I guess.

Larry C:
Yeah, I don't know why they came out so big. They're supposed to be like 4x6, but they're picking up from photobucket in a bigger size. All the new ones I'm putting up are 480 by 640 and like 1.5x2, and they're coming out right. I don't know if I can resize them for the page they're already on. Anybody? Maybe I can resize them in photobucket and they'll be right on the page here?

I resized them to 25% in photobucket, lets see if it worked.

Didn't seem to make a difference. Once they're picked up, they must stay the same I guess.

You can resize the pics that you've already posted in photobucket.
Just click on the edit button which is above the pic and then select the appropriate resizing option.

EDIT - All your pics have been resized :).

Not here. Maybe I have to turn my computer off and reboot so it doesn't just go back to the same image when I return to look. I'll check it when I get home.

Even on my other computer I got the big pictures. I had to refresh to correct it.

Well here are mine then...
red21.jpg

taken with a Motormarine IIex + Macro2T +YS-60 in Red Sea/2000

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom