Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of weeks ago diving off the Palm beaches I found a fully in-tact salt-water rod and fishing reel. I that was great, except that the following week, a guy I was diving with found a brand new SCOOTER! An Apollo scooter! There were about a dozen people on the boat. We couldn't believe it. The thing was still in perfect working order and could not have been down there more than a couple of days.

Eggs. Raw Chicken eggs.

To the man with panties: If it helps, I have never seen a ski resort without at least one tree that women (presumably) decorate with their bras and panties.

ToriZ:
Eggs. Raw Chicken eggs.

To the man with panties: If it helps, I have never seen a ski resort without at least one tree that women (presumably) decorate with their bras and panties.

WTH are you talking about? :confused:

Pardon the confusion. "the man with the panties" is in reference to a post on the first page. Read it and you'll understand my amusement with the way so many people can lose their underwear in so many odd places.

On vacation In the ocean I found a handful of medical grade injectable Valium and morphine. They were these tiny glass vials that you break off the top. There was just enough air in them to make them move across the bottom at about 60fsw

Bigcape:
On vacation In the ocean I found a handful of medical grade injectable Valium and morphine. They were these tiny glass vials that you break off the top. There was just enough air in them to make them move across the bottom at about 60fsw

"This here's Goliath trash. What the ******* hell were you doing diving down there?"
-The Deep

Just watch out for any Haitians that are interested in your "rheinhart glass"

FD

fire_diver:
"This here's Goliath trash. What the ******* hell were you doing diving down there?"
-The Deep

Flying.

fire_diver:
"Just watch out for any Haitians that are interested in your "rheinhart glass"

FD

A toast to thee...........have a sip or two.....three........

Very nice find! I want to see pics after it's been cleaned up!

Post this and the updates in the wreck forum (unless you already have, I haven't made it to there yet.)

FD

I found a dead person in Mexico and wrote a poem "El Muerto"
"bones and raged shorts and the cold white back of a head"
I found balast stones from the El Infante but missed the treasure
because I didn't bring a metal detector.
I forund a vintage weight belt
below vernal falls I found money
In the Merced River in Yosemity I found fishing lours.
I found my budies after they abandoned me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom