Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the last seven days I have found 5 boat anchors and lots of line to go with them, one Aqua-Lung full foot split fin and and one cheapo full foot fin. I am taking a break the rest of the week.

A snowmobile in Lake Erie!

A 38' Bertram Sportfish. At 100' North of Bakers Haulover.
Sorry, it's not there anymore. Reported it to the insurance and got a few bucks for putting the salvage co. on the spot.

lol is it just me or do people purposely drop there weight's??? i found like probably around 100pound's of weight's and 5 ancor's.

Just recovered a Fortress FX-11 anchor, plus its chain (no way to separate them out there) from a 1/4 mile kick-out beach dive. Jeez, was THAT tiring to bring back.

But it's beautiful, it's booty, and it's mine.

well this year i ended up with over 900 coins...36 silver and gold rings..countless other debri items ..was a decent dive season for sure

I found a pocket of a weight integrated BCD containing 4 Kilos.
This when I lost complete trust in integrated BCDs and shifted to old fashion weight belts.:wink:

Also a snorkel and a metal carbiner.

A bunch of great old bottles (too many to list), lots of shark teeth and other fossils, a stirling silver antique spoon, a line cutter, and a 45 lb danforth fluke anchor that I got 50 bucks for!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom