Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a wrecked Japanese Scuba Diving Boat. There are still 2 steel scuba tanks on the bottom of the ocean. Only in Okinawa, Japan

hmmm someone had a good time lol

i am relativly new to the sport am right now only snorkeling. my list is pathetic compared to anyone elses but i gotta build my post count.
I have found
2 10 foot long pieces of 150 YO ships, dragged them ashore...they were floating just below the surface is a busy area,
goggles, girls sandal, towels, and a bright orange condom....almost wish i hadn't found it.
Also some wierd type of fossil...

All Sorts of cool Stuff.

*Fishing Lures of all types
*Fishing Poles <- some expensive and recently lost. As a non fisher this makes me popular at the dock
*Ford truck tailgate.
*Dive mask <- Circa sea hunt
*Hunting Knife <- Very rusty
*Toyota Truck <- Drunk Driver swam out and waited to sober up befor calling
*Yummy Walleye
*A Gigantic Bolt <- I think someone used it as an anchor, 30+ pounds
*Eye Glases <- Lost off a jet ski
*Car Keys <- Lost by the wife of the guy who lost the glasses one year later
*Anchors and more anchors
*Yummy catfish
*Unmarked Troutlines <- These I take out and give away at the dock.
*Sunken Boats <- Older dock went down and took a dozen boats with it. Suddenly everyone knows you're phone number
*Marina Playground <- The lake is up 42 feet this summer. You have to really over weight to make the slide and the swings work.

I always thought that diving would be the greatest thin ever. Then I got certified and discoverd that It was so much better yet.

Bobby

Just found a 14k gold ring last week n hawaii! I was snorkelling and it was in 1 ft of water!!! Worth 600-800!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom