Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Sunfish
Just this past week I upgraded my internet access form dial-up and am awaiting arrival of the new modem/router. Until it gets here and set up, posting pictures is, time wise, not very practical. I do all of my surfing on my work computer (non work times), but cannot upload pictures to a host site from it. I'll post you a picture when the new setup is good to go.

I found a underwater camera wedged in the rocks but the best part is it turned on and what did I see? A pair of beautiful breasts! What a find.

I found a underwater camera wedged in the rocks but the best part is it turned on and what did I see? A pair of beautiful breasts! What a find.

Post pics or I dont believe you! :eyebrow:

Found a real attractive blond about ten years ago...................married her:D... She is now the "J" in JTDivers

The oddest thing I found was a barnacle-encrusted latex dildo! (Well, I was on the dive when my buddy found it. It was too hilarious to throw away, so I kept it for show and tell) Every female diver I have shown it too wants to try and turn it on!
Other than this I have found MANY anchors, weights, a cell phone, boat hook, credit card, old bottles, bone, teeth, pottery, just to name some of the stuff!

Most recently $50 Australian Dollars.. thank goodness Aussie money is waterproof.. paid for our fills, gas, parking, tolls and lunch with money to spare! It was a great dive as well..:bounce2:

At the Maldives, I found a weight belt at 26m on the sea floor. It was dropped recently as it looked mint.

It was also very heavy. 6 x 2pound weights on it. I was struggling trying to carry it. I tried to pawn off the weights to the other divers in my group, esp. to this guy who was having problems with positive buoyancy - ie kept on floating up.

But everyone thot I had gone crazy/nitrogen narcosis. I don't blame them as I was complaining about the last two dives and had trouble. I actually didn't want to go for this dive. Not that I had a headache or bone ache or any physical aliment.

Finding that brand new weight belt tho- made me so happy. Its like finding treasure - :)

Anyways, quite a few divers from my group got concerned and were trying to help me put on "my weight belt". My dive buddy then peered under my BCD - and saw that my real weight belt was on. The DM took the weight belt I found and handed one of the weights to the guy who was underweight or having trouble with his buoyancy.

Everyone was pretty happy I found the weight belt - well, that was the only exciting thing we found on that dive - haha. And they were joking with the dive boat operator to give me some cash for the find; after all, they were charging people US$10 per kg for every weight (if) we lose.

In the end, I got the weight belt but no cash for the weights. I guess if I wanted to I could have thrown them back into the sea but that would have been a 3itchy thing to do. I told the DM to keep the weights as I left the boat.

i found a brand new! 180 dollar flashlight. I traded for a 120 steel tank

Attachments

• Surefire-E2DL-BK-2.jpg
    Surefire-E2DL-BK-2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 438
Thanks. would you mind returning it? since my 48 chamber visits and 6 months of therapy to learn to walk again, i have decided its time to return to diving. Im not going back into the eye this trip but i hope to do so soon as my fear of exiting and finding my deco bottle missing has subsided. The docs think my nightmares and sporadic animal beating should stop soon too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom