Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A bale of marijuana offshore from Little Cayman (it was actually floating at the surface and was subsequently turned over to the authorities).

jug

000_1661.jpg000_1660.jpgottman jug 1800-50/ 1901-03-23silver dllars/1855 dime/pewter coaster 3 1/2'' ?any ideas?

A bale of marijuana offshore from Little Cayman (it was actually floating at the surface and was subsequently turned over to the authorities).

What did they do with a half bale of pot? 0_o

I found sunglasses
$10 dollars
A half dollar
Beer bottles
The craziest find was a skull but it turned out to be fake!

Got to do some spearfishing over the weekend. My wife's nephew agreed to be my bubble watcher. I Shot three fish.. . .The Nephew lost the anchor and the dive flag.

Then back at the dock he made it three for three and dropped his phone off the dock. While diving for the phone I found

SKULLY.jpg

Not exactly what you want to run up on in low visibility.

I'm not real sure what HUuuURRrrRr!! .. . BUuuURRrrRr!! .. . HUuuURRrrRr!! .. . Buuh BAH!! .. . Means, but you can scream it through a scuba regulator.

I'm not real sure what HUuuURRrrRr!! .. . BUuuURRrrRr!! .. . HUuuURRrrRr!! .. . Buuh BAH!! .. . Means, but you can scream it through a scuba regulator.

Lol!! Big ups for that theonetruerat! Nice!!

DD

I went out for a 2 tank dive on sunday and found a nice "super hooker 8 lbs anchor" It was my first non trash under water treasure... I cant wait to go out again.

If anyone found a weight pocket with 7lbs of soft weight somewhere around Fourth Windows and Elevator Shaft off Lake Worth in West Palm, I woulld be forever grateful if you could contact me. I lost it on a night dive June 30th, 2012 and have found BARE charges $50 for a replacement pocket!!!
email: britton@divingintocruising.com

Thank you!

Mask and snorkel (Monterey Breakwater)
Shopping cart (Under the Santa Cruz Warf)
Bicycle (Under the Santa Cruz Warf)
Kayak Paddle (Monterey Breakwater)

Oh, and a bunch of HP steel 100s at the entrance of the cave at pt lobos. :) (Just kidding)

Lying on a sunken truck bed, beside a mermaid, I found an empty AK74 cartridge casing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom