Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got my advanced open water and the only things I've found are a diving glove and some newspaper, both of which were removed from the water and disposed of properly.

Gold, Silver, Naked Girls, Dead People.

I'm marking my items with my email now lol

I've found many wierd things over the years, especially in local diving. I have managed to retrieve lost keys, return driver's licenses to rock jumpers, even returned a lost wedding ring to its rightful owners. Craigslist is a great help in this regards.

Today I was diving a local river and there was a bright and shiny thing out on the bottom . . .

cat funerary urn.jpg

I believe it's a furnerary urn for a cat.

I intend to take it back to that river site and actually bury it under sand and rocks, at the edge of the cliff face where I found it. Otherwise the next diver who swims that area will see it and pick it up and the story will start all over again.

I like to gear dive on a couple wrecks in FL.
First dive that day last month
15 snorkles, 3 mask, 1 dive watch, 2 smbs, 1 400' Halcyon reel, 1 dive knive and 2 weight pockets. not in the picture- 2 more nasty looking mask 4 weight pockets and some weights
DSC01731n.jpg

The next day
2 snorkels, 1 shears and 1 gopro camera and a see doo scooter
DSC02026n.jpg
IMG_1192n.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

But I have to say this is one of my best finds
IMG_0035n.jpg

and yes it works fine
IMG_0038n.jpg

I dove the Texas Flower Gardens on May 13, 2014 and one of the other divers found a 9mm clip on the top of the west bank. Looked brand new.....

Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, brace yourselves...

A barnacle encrusted beer bottle and a broken dinner plate.

I just found a hatch over off a boat at Deadman's Reef Laguna Beach CAhatch.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom