This Equipment is STELLAR!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some of this stuff just looks like rebadged Oceanic gear.

I'm sure some of it is just Oceanic gear, but focused on the tech market. Things like regulators with no second stage swivels, dedicated bottom timers instead of recreationally focused computers etc.

I Was Pretty Disappointed In The Launch Of Their Web Site At Midnight. First Of All It Didn't Really Come On Line At Midnight Like The Cute Little Timer Showed. Second, The Pics Were All Small And You Couldn't Enlarge Them. There Was Also No Pricing At All And Some Of The Gear (reg) Doesn't Even Some Out Until Feb '08
The Gear Looks Great But Pricing (even Over Inflated Retail Pricing) Would Have Been Nice.

From the pics on their website it looks like they still failed to get it right on some of their gear.

Which stuff do you have a problem with? My only complaint right now is how little detail and enlarged views there are on the website.

Let Me Guess.....the Swivel On The Second Stage Is Going To Get Someone Killed.
It Looks Like A Pretty Sweet Reg. Can't Figure Out Why They Dont Have A Pic Of The First Stage Though......

The picture of the second stage looks like a CAD rendering, my guess is actual physial prototypes are few and far between at this stage.

Its Oceanic - how stellar could it possibly be?

I've had nothing but solid results with Oceanic for the past 14 years. My LDS tells me they have never had anything other than routine maintenance even once on Oceanic regulators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom