this is why I dive ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't remember whether it was Jeff G or nadiwdny who said, "There are no DIR divers, only DIR dives." This wasn't one, which was fine with me.

Damn, wish I had sites like that in my area.

As for plants vs. animals, maybe I'm just a tree person but I've always preferred the green stuff. There's an artificial lake I frequent with a bed of green needly plants like little evergreens, and I love flying slowly over the various patches of "forest".

Spectacular photos ! Sounds like you guys had a great dive. Also a good example why having a good, strong experience base makes diving fun. What might have been a stressful situation for an inexperienced diver, was just an inconvenience for you guys.
Great post.

Great dive report! Now I see why that nudi was a real find, too.

What might have been a stressful situation for an inexperienced diver, was just an inconvenience for you guys.

Well, the big thing was the scooters. Without them, we would have been in a far worse situation. Of course, without them, we probably would have aborted sooner, too!

I have done far more dives with the scooter clipped off, but there for "insurance", than I have dives where I actually WENT somewhere on the thing. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom