thistlegorm tips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah maybe one i will also get to work here and guide on the thistlegorm, theres loads more of it to see i only done 2 dives, on the boat i was thinking to my self i should have got closer to the tanks in the bomb site and i should have gone in the forecastle or i should have went up to the gun etc. etc. maybe one day tho please god

I have to say, one of the reasons my Thistlegorm dive was so fabulous was that I did it with a scooter. We were almost completely independent of the current, so we got to circle the entire wreck, and then play tag in the upper holds. The divers from our boat who didn't have scooters were restricted to the areas where they could find shelter from the current.

It was amazing to scooter out from the bow, and turn around and see the shape of the ship in front of us.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom