Thunder & Lightning....again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leesa, looks like you might want to get out the muck rakin' boots. Look at the bright side...horse manure beats people manure. heck..maybe i'll go, I like horses.

okay, I am officially declaring this a monsoon. It is SOMETHING! helpppppp....leesa, I am meltiiiiing. It is dark and pouring. I just cancelled my son's doctor appointment at Moana Loa, no driving for me. The potholes alone scare me. Some of them are DEEP. Have you all noticed all the H-1 freeway fatalities lately?

there is so much lightening, I am afraid of the treadmill! Joey just said Wade is out on the Nori Z.

I have to get ready to go to work soon and am not looking forward to going out there...my goodness this is just never ending...

Thanks...while I'm out there I better buy goulashes

chepar:
Is it raining again? I've got an interior office (I don't rate a window) so I never know what's going on outside.

I tell you, when it eventually does stop raining, no one is going to know what to do with themselves.

I think when it finally quits, people will pour out into the streets and soak in the sun...ya know, like in the movies like after all the bad earthquake type stuff happens. I'm sure the first weekend when the sun comes out and the waters are declared safe again, it will be crowded at all the beaches.

I did see the sun for a while today and went out to enjoy it. :):14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom