Thursday 10th May weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamie, that is awesome! WTG!!!!! I agree you look years younger! Keep up the good work!

Jamie, I can try to photoshop them into a collage photo where they are right next to each other. Let me know if that is something you would want.

good idea Linda... i found cropping out the background and putting them together really shows some changes

plussssssssssss - you get to play with photoshop :)

LindaBluedolphin:
Jamie, I can try to photoshop them into a collage photo where they are right next to each other. Let me know if that is something you would want.

I tried for 2 hours tonight to figure out how to get the pics side by side. I guess I just don't have the right programs to do that. I'm kinda computer challenged if it doesn't involve basic SB posts, email, MS Word, or a general searches. LOL

If you would like to photoshop them like that, I'd be more than happy to let you do so! :D I am interested in seeing them side by side! If you can't tell... it's still somewhat hard for me to "see" the big changes. I see "some" changes, but don't totally "grasp" what I've accomplished yet.:) My body is changing, and my mind is lagging behind a bit. :wink:

Well, well, well ER

:wave-smil

Congrats, like Alimity has said you look years younger!

Congrats to all of us!!!! Still stuck and extremely unmotivated. ER & Gigigi that is incredible. You guys are the best..slow and steady

Great job Jamie. Before the trouble with my son, and then the PI prednisone disaster, I too had lost 50lbs. Now, it's only 40lb. Yep, gained 10 back. But I am feeling better (saw my allergist and he is slowly taking me off the pred so I should be done in 9 days) but still a little shaky from the pred. But I am now re-committed, my son has to deal with his stuff and I won't eat over it. I am going to try the gym again today lunch time for some weights, and even try to get some light cardio in after work.

Back
Top Bottom