Thursday 30th November - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet:
Well, I'm lucky in that the building where I work has a gym. I go on my lunch hour to do the weight training, and after work for cardio. Or, I just do it all after work.

Well, you are lucky indeed! There is a beautiful park just outside my door that I walk around a couple of times. Each lap is about 1/4 mile, so it makes it easy to see how far I'ver walked. Unfortunately, it has been so cold here the last couple of days, I have to walk really fast, in order to not freeze. Ok, maybe that's a good thing ?:wink:

A quick weekend update!

I've had some great news today!

1) I'm now down to 168.3lb1 - In to the 160's whoo hoo!!!

2) I've just scored a ultra, ultra cheap holiday to the Redsea on a liveaboard - Next Thursday!!!!

Local LDS just phoned me to say someone has dropped out at the last minute and they need some to fill the space asap. So now I'm heading to the Red Sea for 9 days!! Fully inclusive, Food, drink, diving! I can't wait. I will good with the food - I promise!

Anyway I might not be here next weightin, but you'll know where I am!

Will take photos!

Very cool Trickster, and congrats on the trip! Whoo Hoo! Take lots of pics!

Hi everyone!

well last night was the Christmas Ball and it was a really good night!

i wish i was smiling better in these shots but still not use to a camera in my face i suppose but here they are!

comparing my before pic to last night

0602.jpg

LSL5.jpg

my hubby and I
LSLTheo3.jpg

LSLTheo2.jpg

LSLTheo1.jpg

The ball was at a hotel inside the Olympic Statidum

LSL1.jpg

it was a really good night... loads of compliements from both guys and gals on how we looked

nearly had a small disaster with hubby... got his suit out of the garment bag and put it on and opps, his pants fell to the floor as they were so big for him! so his suit is off to be altered in 5 more kgs for him as its almost brand new and about 4 sizes too big!

man..you are looking great!

what a difference. Really fantastic. (how are you doing this?)

so, husband losing too?

thanks Catherine... im getting there... still got another 50lbs but im still motivated (most of the time that is :D)

yes to hubby also... he doenst cook so he eats what i prepare so as a result he's lost about 20 or 30lbs himself... i knew he lost it but didnt really see it for myself till yesterday when he put his pants on and they were so big we could have put a pillow in there!

How does that song go? "OOHHHH You sexy thing"!!

Whoo HOO!!! You look sexy! WTG! I know you worked hard for that night, and I am glad to hear you had a good time.. and turned some heads! Fun, isn't it??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom