Thursday weekly weigh-in: 09 August 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about the slumps. Keep your chin up! It will get better!

As for me... yesterday, I was showing a 2 lb loss... today, I'm showing a gain!
Yesterday, I weighed in at 239. This morning... 243. That said... the heat index has been 105-110 every day over the last several days. I've been drinking lots of water... and I did have some water and a bowl of cereal before I weighed today... forgot it was Thursday! So... maybe my results are skewed? I hope so! LOL My goal was to be in the 230s before my FL trip. Considering I leave on Saturday... and I have seen the 230s... I'm considering it "goal met". :wink:

147. The lowest I've ever been is 143 in college. I also just drank coffee (in my Shark Bites personalized :truckergirl: mug!). I have only been walking the dog- not big walks. It's just too hot out there. I've been pulling weeds in the heat and I vacuumed yesterday. This morning I did a lot of errands so no exercise yet.

I need to do a little weight training to get toned up- and definitely some ab work!

erparamedic:
I've been drinking lots of water... and I did have some water and a bowl of cereal before I weighed today... forgot it was Thursday!

Your results are definitely skewed! Every pint of water weighs a pound!

I'm back.
50 miles in 6 days plus a couple of days just sight seeing.
Tough backpack trip, took it's toll on everybody.
Worth every step & I think it was closer to 100,000 steps.

Starting weight 232lbs.
Two weeks ago 202.7
Todays weight 200.9

Not much of a loss for so much walking.
Maybe I should mention you can't eat enough while you're on the trail.

SUB 200 HERE I COME !!!!!!

Wayne

Can wedding rings shrink if you don't wear them?

almitywife:
oh geez SoCal... you are doing too much of everthing and its all ganging up on you...

STOP EVERYTHING

breathe and relax

your back and your heath is the most important thing so get that right and start slow... a simple walk or how about getting back to the stretches you use to do???

one day at a time.... you can do it!

Thanks Mrs. A and Alcina! I appreciate your support soooo much more than I can express. I actually skipped ice cream today after dinner, and the apple pie dessert from Arby's! :D That was hard , but I am so glad I did!

good girl Laurel!!!!!!!!!!!

its the little things that all add up - whether we are good or bad so make some positive choices and you can do it!!

now..... plan on spending 15mins doing your stretching as you know it will benefit your back

:hugs: you can do it... you have come thru so much already this year so plan small achievements and you can make it happen!

I finally got some new batteries for my scale, the old ones have been dead for a couple of weeks, and I am still at 221 :) Even with the Italian buffett I ate at the golf club last night.

I'm on holidays next week, so I probably won't check in as I won't be near a scale, but I will need to watch and be wary of what delicacies I may be offered...

Keep it going folks, all will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom