Thursday's Photo - Looking up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marpacifica once bubbled...
Shark's view of a surfer (ominous music playing). This is one of the photos I submitted for my first photo gig, to appear in the January 2004 inflight magazine of All Nippon Airways. The shoot covered surfing and other activities in Guam.

Great shot Marpacifica!

Peace,
Cathie

Thanks, Cathie!

Your kelp shot makes me miss home in the Bay Area. I dove the kelp beds of Monterey and So. Cal a lot before I made the big move out here. Please give my regards to Mr. Garibaldi and Ms. Kelp Bass.

Great kelp shot, Cathie! The sunrays really made it

Well, this is a sort of looking up shot, at least there is a bit of water surface somewhere in there :)
I think I have to practice Dee's advise about swimming like an otto so I can get some nice silhouette shots!

fa909329.jpg

Thanks to both of you...it's one of my favs....it's currently my computer desktop :)

I was facinated by the light and the kelp....I swear, when I was out there I spent as much time (or even more) shooting up through the kelp as I did anything else. <grin>.

Oh and marpacifica, I'd love to.....but I'm over in the Carribean again. That shot was taken last contract when I was assigned to the west coast.

Peace,
Cathie

10412_1961_7.jpg

fe0ed8b4.jpg

fe0ed851.jpg

fde7dfb6.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom