TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim-TDL

Reaction score
Lake Havasu City, AZ - USA - Home of the London Br
Hi Folks,

I started working at Tech Diving Limited / STT last monday. It's a big move for me and my wife and baby. We've been in Ventura for the last 5 years but the opportunity to move to Lake Havasu was just too good to give up. We bought a house last week and hope to be in it by the end of the month. It seems my honeymoon here at TDL is over. Joel came in this morning and first thing he said was.... "So Tim, what did you sell so far today?" You folks out there have no idea how crazy Joel and Scott can be! These guys are serious about selling dive equipment. (I get the feeling if I don't perform soon that mortgage I just signed for might be pretty hard to pay for.)

They said...... "Tim you may as well jump into the fire. Go make some decisions and rattle the boards." "We will back you." So with that I set out to make some changes on these tanks we put on sale last week.

biggrin.gif
Welcome to TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS at TDL
biggrin.gif

THIS IS A SUPER KILLER FANTASTIC PRICE

(bear with me as I navigate through all this)

These are ALL BRAND NEW LATE 2005 manufacture in box.
These are 10, 11, 12 2005 dates .
Factory clean for nitrox/oxygen service, with VIP.

All Faber cylinders are triple coated for durability.
First they are spray galvanized, then epoxy painted, and then
coated with polyurethane for a long lasting finish.
All Faber Cylinders are DOT and TC rated.

Details and Specifications for each cylinder are on our website.
banana.gif

TIM'S SPECIAL PRICE

Faber FX - 3442 PSI
TFX-71-Pro MSRP $321.95 Special $199.95
TFX-120-Pro MSRP $439.95 Special $259.95
TFX-133-Pro MSRP $445.95 Special $269.95

Faber LP - 2640 PSI
TF-108-Pro MSRP $411.95 Special $199.95

Faber MP-3180 PSI
TFH-100-Pro MSRP $ 408.95 Special $199.95

All Faber cylinders include, SanoSub Pro- Din/K Nitrox-ready valve and self-draining boot.

CLICK HERE FOR ORDERING TANK SPECIALS

When you go to the website you will see the old sale price. Add the item to your shopping cart in the COMMENTS BOX ON CHECK OUT NOTE:

TIM's TANTALIZING TANKS and when I process the order you will get the special price. It's that simple. (if you don't put it in you dont get the price)
(the sale price will not show up -- but will be processed correctly on the back end)

-----------------

These prices are just about as low as i can go without getting fired on week # 2.
These are limited to the stock listed on the website.

CLOSE OUT SPECIAL – ALL SALES FINAL - ALL ORDERS PREPAID - LATE 2005 MANUFACTURE DATE – NO-COD’s – ORDERS WILL SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS - NO RUSH - NO VALVE SUBSTITUTIONS - NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS - SHIPPING ADDITIONAL -- PICK UPs SUBJECT TO AZ Sales TAX and $12.50 set up fee. NO EXCEPTIONS (Don’t Ask).

THIS SALE WILL RUN UNTIL --- MARCH 18th -- after that I can't approve this price alone.

Thanks for helping me get started here at Tech Diving Limited

WOW -- looks like Tim starts off working for me giving away the store! Since his Tantalizing Tanks at TDL hit the boards the tank orders are flying in. Don't miss out on this super sale -- I expect these all to be gone by week's end. So if you are even remotely thinking about these tanks don't hesitate ........... if you snooze you loooze .......

Thanks for your support of TDL.

Cheers

Question for you guys, if I want to ballpark shipping can I just use the weight of the tank is there a size overcharge? Let me know thanks

ams511:
Question for you guys, if I want to ballpark shipping can I just use the weight of the tank is there a size overcharge? Let me know thanks

To estimate shipping go to our website - find the product you want. Add it to the shopping cart -- then select ESTIMATE SHIPPING. It will give you UPS ship rate for the weight of the product plus the packaging.

Thanks

Spratman:
Hey Joel,

You have anything up your latex seal for BTS specials? Those SMB/LB last year were/are the best!

Hmmmmmm well you may just have to wait till next week........

:eyebrow:
JDS

some nice prices there

i am about to get two LP108's from you guys

the shipping is a bit high :wink:

oh, question:

are the Faber LP 108's 3/4 thread?

H2Andy:
some nice prices there

i am about to get two LP108's from you guys

the shipping is a bit high :wink:

oh, question:

are the Faber LP 108's 3/4 thread?

standard 3/4 thread --
shipping is what it is ... these suckers are heavy.

Tim is extending this sale this week.

jds

well, i ended up paying $250 per tank, including shipping (some places offer free shipping); not a super deal, but a nice deal ... saved about $100 for both tanks together

i'd buy from you guys again (assuming the tanks get here in one piece) :wink:

what did you ship them through, UPS? got a tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom