Topic Drift and Why Does It Occur?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
troglodyte: a person characterized by reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes

It’s my understanding they have a visceral hatred of ice cream, Colorado and sarcasm. Furthermore, in an attempt to stay on topic, apparently you can eliminate goat’s head weed with a propane weed-burning torch.

troglodyte: a person characterized by reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes

It’s my understanding they have a visceral hatred of ice cream, Colorado and sarcasm. Furthermore, in an attempt to stay on topic, apparently you can eliminate goat’s head weed with a propane weed-burning torch.
Unfortunately, the goats head week will continue to encroach in your yard because they are extremely hardy.

It's the equivalent of a Californian refugee. Both are invasive, both are willing to change your neighborhood into theirs and both will bring all the problems they purport to escape to you and your friends.

Wow! Propane-powered flashlights. Tell me more.

Wow! Propane-powered flashlights. Tell me more.
Old skool! The big H will sponsor lights burning hydrogen these days. Way brighter and whiter light especially in caves

Old skool! The big H will sponsor lights burning hydrogen these days. Way brighter and whiter light especially in caves
But, what's the width of the beam? How many lumens?

Topic drift occurs when the subject of an online discussion departs from the topic raised in the original post. Have you ever read through or participated in an online discussion that was initially started to discuss one subject, but eventually led to a discussion about a completely unrelated topic?
Yes, usually because the original topic has been fully dealt with by the 4th post. (at least that was the case in this thread).

I like vanilla ice cream. Many of the other flavors are too risky.

Yes, usually because the original topic has been fully dealt with by the 4th post. (at least that was the case in this thread).

I like vanilla ice cream. Many of the other flavors are too risky.
Risky?! Are you one of those Eating It Right (EIR) fanbois?

I like ice cream sandwiches. Speaking of leftover turkey sandwiches, what wood do you prefer to smoke your bird? I used mesquite this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom