Tough Year for Some

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

'going out of biz' sale is so we can pick up something at a bargain...

You're the second guy in a couple months who has a product or something else to sell that comes on here and doesnt present himself well (DMI was the other one with a rather cool thing i thought til he opened his mouth here). I dont get it - why would you want to alienate potential customers which is what i'd imagine most of us are if we live nearish your area. And yes, some of us buy some stuff online, and sometimes we buy at shops. Get used to it - its not going away.

steve

Boogie711 once bubbled...
never to visit Colt Creek Diving in Newmarket.

In other words - thanks for making a positive contribution to this board. :upset:

I don't think it's a surprise to anyone now why you would be in financial trouble with an attitude like that. This is the stereotype of every bad dive shop, neatly rolled into one post. Well done.
Did you ever stop to think that he might be just being troll like to spark a conversation of on-line purchases versus customer service in a store. If any shop were to close in the area it is unlikely that it would be CCD.

Poor business practices are poor business practices. Extends beyond the scuba industry. Good luck to you pal, you're going to need it.

GTADiver once bubbled...
Did you ever stop to think that he might be just being troll..
And name calling in violation of our TOS was par for the course since we have already had to pull one of his threads for blatant violation of the TOS in promoting his shop. Most of the rest of his posts have also been about his shop.

I think this is an example of counter productive posting on his part and has backfired. Perhaps we'll leave the thread as a lesson in what not to do.

If being an idiot gets you a den like Pug's then I want to be an idiot! Do they have a course I can sign up for?

Really cool digs UP.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom