Traveling question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey its bubble boy not bubble maker........I want one of those cards though. I am not a card collector but I want one of those. Is there an age restriction? I would hate to find out I was to old. I would take it everywhere with me when I travel.

Jepuskar, if you want to impress the female diver you need a Bubble Maker card so throw out those trimix cards. LOL:eek:ut:

I couldnt resist the urge to call you Bubble Maker....everytime I hear/see that I just think of farting in a pool.

Ohh wait, I am suppose to be in mature mode..sorry!

Hi ladies, I just wanted to point out that I am a certified bubble maker.. :/

No trimix cards for me yet...next up is rescue diver then I think Divemaster..havent decided yet. I have a much longer term plan I'm am working on and debating.

JP

Jason my 9 year old nephew could make a good buddy for you .. Ha! Just kidding. :wink:
And let's face it, I probably HELPED you calling you a bad boy. You know women like bad boys .. at least to some point.

Judy, Your new version is better. If you feel the need to post it, go ahead.

in an earlier post i mentioned that i'd had some bad experiences when traveling with strangers. natasha found my writing too explicit, but has allowed me to make note of the experiences here. suffice to say:

"on three occasions i experienced inappropriate, aggressive and/or frightening sexual behavior from men."

my point in mentioning this is so basic it almost sounds stupid. many, most of the strangers you meet while traveling may be perfectly wonderful people. but you ALWAYS need to be careful.

thanks, natasha!

this post was erased by me after the previous post, which prompted it, was deleted from this thread.

judith

Jek I'd buddy with you just to thank you for all the fun and games last night! At least I'd know what I was getting into. I'll let you know when I can dive well enough!

i understand and respect the reasons for moderator editing on this board. i understand that this is a private board, and that those in charge have the right to set their own standards.

but i think it would be fairer and more honest, not to mention less confusing, if a moderator would leave a note when a post was edited or deleted.

failing to leave a note in an edited post is aking to putting words in another writer's mouth. failing to note that a post was deleted -- as walter's post was a few moments ago -- puts subsequent posts out of context. and strikes me, at least, as intellectually dishonest.

judith

Nothing is ever deleted. Walter's post was brought up for disscusion. As is all of the posts any of us question. None of us makes any decisions on our own. We are a team and vote on what is allowed, or the owners come in and say what will be allowed.
Walter's post will be brought back in the manner the owners want it to be.

Natasha once bubbled...
Walter's post will be brought back in the manner the owners want it to be. [/B]

Big brother/sister is watching!:muscle:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom