Trip Report SCC June 24-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for your report and pictures. I love seeing Cozumel through others since I can't be there.....

Thanks for the report/pictures. SCC is our second home - we're returning Aug 2-23.

Jim

PS Call your travel agent and make reservations for your return trip...it helps with the withdrawal symptoms.

Nice report. Brought back all my memories from when I was at SCC in March. Who were the DMs on your dives?

We dove with Raymundo the first day. The second day we dove with Ariel, including the wreck dive. The rest of the trip and the night dive we dove with Nestor. He was a hoot and we enjoyed diving with him. He wore two different color fins so that he was easy to spot underwater. He said he invented this idea...We really liked all the divemasters. Each one was different but they all pretty much followed a consistent pattern so you didn't have to wonder what would happen each dive. We dove on the Observer mostly but also the Reef Cat and Reef Star. We really liked the crew on the Observer. Budda could change a tank faster than we could get our fins off.

Raymundo and Nestor, two of my favs! Here's a shot of Nestor outside the wreck.

nestor.jpg

Great dive report, we're looking into a return trip to Coz and Scuba Club is on the short list.

thanks for posting, happy bubbles!

For another dedicated dive resort, try Cocoview on Roatan island off of honduras sometime! just a tip.

Great trip report. My son and I were diving with SCC the same time you were there. Great guys to dive with.

Hey Wiild1 we (me, wife,son) think we dove with you and your son. Weren't you on the Observer a couple days and used nitrox. Wife says we dove with you on our last day also. Reef Cat or Star. Dove Santa Rosa Wall then Paradise Reef. I remember us being air hogs and wishing I had nitrox (and better skills) because we were first ones up and you were always last. We did get better on that last of our dives and were not the first ones to surface for a change! Rocky I'm sure the wife is already digging on this Roatan spot!

Back
Top Bottom