Trip report--Scuba Club Cozumel Apr 2012 (+ a zillion photos)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enjoyed it. A couple of comments:

1.) The cyan blue background color is not only attractive but easier on the eyes than stark white with black text. Nice touch.

2.) Breaking up the text with nice photo collections is also aesthetically nice.

3.) Liked the 2 pics of the Rainbow Parrotfish; these guys are impressively large in person, and the photos give some rough idea of that. Great to see, if you're used to thinking parrotfish are only 1.5 - 2 feet long!

Richard.

I was going to ask about the size of the Parrotfish. It looks huge! Fantastic pictures Robin. Thank you for sharing.

Marc

I was going to ask about the size of the Parrotfish. It looks huge! Fantastic pictures Robin. Thank you for sharing.

Marc

Rainbow parrotfish are the largest in the Caribbean family and I have seen them in Cozumel about +3' long. Seriously HUGE, and they are NOT afraid of divers, will let you watch them eat as they graze along the reef. It is always a highlight to see them!

drrich2 - thanks! I try to make my trip reports enjoyable, though I tend to overdo it sometimes!

robin

---------- Post added May 2nd, 2012 at 07:04 AM ----------

Love the "octopus_tiny" pictures! the juvenile highhat returns a 404 for me... and I also love the orange ball callimorph. Thanks for posting!

oops... fumble fingers. Its fixed now.

120404_JuvenileHighhat_0747.jpg

robin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom