Tropical Weather Alert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm gettin' a bad feelin' about this one.....

Why is Hank still having a bad feeling? (Worrying and fretting)

I guess maybe he thinks we are at that moment in the movie where the shark fin disappears under the water and the swimmer begins desperately twisting back and forth, looking to see where the shark went. Now that TD9 has disappeared, I suppose he could be worried about where and in what form it will reappear in the Caribbean.

Yeah, I can see where that would look bad if you were in Belize. The models show the low just kind of lingering in that area either over land or just offshore for a few days before heading back inland. Probably going to be a couple of pretty rotten weather days in the Bay Islands and Belize.

I hope that's all it does. The sea here has been warmer than any year I remember diving here. If it sits there long enough.....Keith, Mitch....formed right out here. It's been eerily quiet for too long. And I have bad luck with hurricanes. I was within a mile of the eye of all three that hit Belize in the last 14 years. Not to mention Iwa on Kauai in 82 where the eye passed right over my house....and Ruping....a cat 4 that hit Cebu in 1989?....right over our house there....brrrrrr. I hate these things...:depressed:

'Live' Brac weather report--for today....currently cloudy with thunder coming from direction of LC..woke up this morning with heavy clouds but no rain....cloudy thruout the day with only 1 shower...dive shop said they kinda expect the same tomorrow-as today-- with improving weather for Saturday(yea, that's the day we fly outta here)....hope all make their trips-in & out- safely this weekend.....

btw, we've missed zero dives week-- including the nite dive that happened Tuesday nite....

Back
Top Bottom