TRUE TEXAN dies in car accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandy,
So sorry to hear the sad news about your loss of Dalton...
Thank you for taking the time and emotional energy to let us here on Scuba Board know...
May you find peace and comfort in this hour of need as our prayers go up on your behalf...

Sandy,

Our prayers are with you, Dalton & your family.
May you find your peace.

Love from the Larsons
-=>Larry<=-, Brigid, Yan & Jieh

Sandy -

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. True Texan was very helpful with suggestions on how to dive and handle my diabetes. I am very sorry for your loss.

God bless you.

Sandy

Sandy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too had never meet with Dalton, but I have read many of his posts, he was always informative and entertaining. His insight and experience has helped me personnaly as a new diver, and I'm sure many others as well.

God Bless,

Chuck

I didn't get the chance to meet Dalton face to face but I feel the loss of a dear friend. He unselfishly shared himself with us and at all times showed his true heart and dignity to all on this board.

Sandy, our heartfelt sorrow and condolences to you and your family. May the Lord hold you in his hand and help you through this tragedy.

Dalton, you'll stay in our hearts and will be with us all next weekend.

Doug and Davida

Sandy, I hope you feel the way everyone here is there for you in your time of need. My prayers are for you and your family at this time.

No need for tanks and awkward equipment anymore, it is a joyous never before known dive into everlasting joy.

God speed.

Later, Hawk.

Sandy, I am so, so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family.

I never got to meet TRUE TEXAN but I feel that I've lost a brother. I enjoyed his wit and his humor. He was alway offering words of encouragement to others and willing to share his knowledge. There will be a gap in our lives for loss of his presence.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Sandy and his family. He will be missed.

Sandy,

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Thankyou for having the strength and courage to share information on this tragedy with the rest of your family here on the board.

If you would like an "Electronic Hug", this is the best place to get one.

Take care,

Susan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom