TSDT does Memorial Weekend 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Dee

Door Prizes -- Chinese auctions are always fun. For those who don't know what it is....we have X number of divers and the same X number of gift. Diver #1 choses a gift and opens it. Diver #2 ....

So the gifts are to be wrapped? Just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

A small gift bag will work. Or the funny pages out of the newspaper.

Hey gang!! Looks like Yuko and I will be able to attend the Memorial Weekend with you. Are there any spaces leave at the campground for a pop-up trailer??? Let me know.

Richard

Glad to hear you and Yuko will be making it! I figure the parking spaces will be at a premium but if you are getting there Friday night, maybe we'll have a chance at one of the two large ones. I plan on making it in by 2 or so Friday afternoon so I might be able to just park my truck there till you arrive. If its Friday night.

Have you heard from Terry lately? I think he's in Houston but haven't heard from him in a while. See ya'll there,

tony

Originally posted by RicHeaD
Hey gang!! Looks like Yuko and I will be able to attend the Memorial Weekend with you. Are there any spaces leave at the campground for a pop-up trailer??? Let me know.

Richard

Glad to see you and Yuko can make it!

One thing I would worry about is if there is space for trailors/campers in the parking lot. We'll be getting there Friday afternoon so maybe we can help save ya space.

THANKS ,

We'll be coming down friday afternoon. It's not a big rig but it does take up alittle space. Doing my Rescue on the 18th-19th then you guys. This is going to be a great dive month. See you all on the 24th.

Richard

It is much faster to take 183 to 360 south then 2222 west to 620. Take 620 South to the dam. Make sure you get a shredded beef BBQ sandwich at smokey J's at 2222 and 620 for $2.50. It's a great deal!

Originally posted by scubatexastony

I always take 290 all the way in and 183 up to 620, usually a 2 1/2 hour drive or so once out of Houston. I'll be cutting out of Houston around 11 or so Friday and you're welcome to follow along or I'll give ya my route. PM me if you want and I can give ya my cell # and all.

I have been quiet about this because I did not know if I would be able to make it at all but it looks like I will drop by on Sunday on my way back to Houston. My niece is graduating from high school in Waco on Friday and my family is having a big party on Saturday. I will not have my gear but it will good to hang out and see all of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom