Tshirt Orders For Spring-springfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you think 3 mediums would work?

Good thinking L4S, Starting a tshirt thread. I will update my list from here.

Hey willard, Is that double xtra large or 2 larges?

That would be 2 - xlarges not a Dub xlarge. That would fit us both. Haha
Are they running big?

1-xl for me.
1-xl for the wife

Jaime

I can't wait to meet you Denise! I have some rum to share with you! Bahamma Mammas at my tent!

Happy diving...
Carolyn:sharks:

Now BugMan I didn't see your name on the invitation to the Bahamma Mamma tent :wink: If I drink enough of them I may not be able to leave. :D Can't wait to meet you too Carolyn!!

I've got open invite to that campsite, as I'm crashing on it - per Springfest/Vortoberfest tradition, BuGmAn always crashes! LOL :D

I think you've started something Carolyn :wink:

It's taken long enough! Guess I had to bring out the alcohol to get the party started! Bahama Mamma's for everyone! I am making a big batch!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Yeah I already gave an invitation for squatters on my site! Matt is entertaining so I am definitely happy to have him along! SITE #9 is where the party will be!

I just need a place to park my rig (truck and dive trailer). We are staying in a room but I need my dive trailer in a campsite so that our gear, picnic supplies and chairs will be close to the diving and the fun. :D (Room is for sleeping only....you people do sleep at these things don't you) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom